Tools to Help You Supercharge Your Business Growth!
The DISC® Leadership Assessment
Take your individual Online DISC® Assessment now and:
- Improve your own method of communication with all of your employees
- Learn to hire effectively for your company and management style
- Get your personalized, comprehensive report emailed directly to you
Lead Your Team to Success with DISC® Leadership Assessment
The ability to create and maintain rapport with people is a fundamental skill in leadership and everyday life. The goal of DISC® Leadership is to help you create personal chemistry and productive relationships. You do not have to change your personality; you simply have to understand what drives people and recognize your options for effectively leading them. DISC® Leadership teaches you powerful skills that will help you become an effective leader.
The DISC® Leadership Online Assessment is a resource for individuals and organizations desiring to improve leadership performance, increase productivity and to positively persuade other people.
Unlike many other behavioral assessments, our 43-page reports are as much prescriptive as they are descriptive! In other words, we spend as much time teaching you how to improve your own productivity and interpersonal interactions as we do describing your natural DISC® behavioral style. We realize that you are about to invest money and time in our online assessment, so we want you to come away with fast, effective learning strategies that get you results immediately. The DISC® Leadership Report has two parts:
PART I – UNDERSTANDING YOURSELF
- Your DISC® Graphs
- Your Behavioral Style Overview
- Strengths and Struggles
- Management Strategies
- What Motivates Your Style
- Work Preferences for Your Style
- Communication Tips for Others
- Summary of Your Style
PART II – APPLICATION OF DISC® STYLES
- Application, Application, Application
- The Four Basic DISC® Overview Chart
- How To Identify Another Person’s Behavioral Style
- What is Behavioral Adaptability?
- How to Modify Your Directness and Openness
- Tension Among the Styles
- Building/Maintaining Rapport Throughout the Leadership Process
- Individual Sections Covering: Developing Your People; Adapting Your Communication Style; Helping People Reach Decisions; Motivating, Complimenting, Counseling, Correcting, Delegating to, and Acknowledging Your People; and Adapting Your Leadership Style
The DISC® Assessment is valuable for individuals and all types of organizations; public or private, large or small.
Our proven, scientific measurement tool will assist you in specific areas that directly impact productivity:
- Improving Executive Team Performance
- Developing Leaders
- Making Smarter Hiring Decisions
- Increasing Employee Retention
- Leading People More Effectively Through Improved Communication
- Increasing Profitability
Shop our online store with complete confidence.
All orders are processed safely and securely.