Tools to Help You Supercharge Your Business Growth!
The DISC® Sales Assessment
Take your individual Online DISC® Sales Assessment now and:
- Improve your sales approach by learning to apply your strengths
- Learn to adapt to different buying styles and maximize your sales
- Get your personalized, comprehensive report emailed directly to you
Improve Your Sales by Improving Yourself with an Individual DISC® Sales Assessment
Has your sales approach ever succeeded with one person, then “bombed out” with the very next prospect? We all have experienced this and shrugged it off thinking, “That’s just the way it is.”
However, things do not have to be that way. Nearly every sales interaction with each prospect can be a success… if you know how to adapt to different buying styles!
If you are interested in improving your sales results—immediately—we recommend that you start by taking the DISC® Sales online assessment first, so you can practice the proven techniques described within the report.
You’ll first discover the strengths and weaknesses of your DISC® behavioral style. The DISC® Sales report will then help you to hone your ability to recognize the “style mode” being displayed by another person so you can then make small adaptations in the pace and focus of the conversation, which is the quickest, surest path to sales mastery!
There are five definable phases to most every buying cycle (see the five phases below in part II of the report outline). Successfully guiding prospects through each phase will lead to more and better sales and positive outcomes for both of you.
The DISC® sales online assessment is a resource for individuals and organizations desiring to improve sales and service performance and to positively persuade other people.
Unlike many other behavioral assessments, our 34-page reports are as much prescriptive as they are descriptive! In other words, we spend as much time teaching you how to improve your own productivity and interpersonal interactions as we do describing your natural DISC® behavioral style. We realize that you are about to invest money and time in our online assessment, so we want you to come away with fast, effective learning strategies that get you results immediately. The DISC® Sales report has two parts:
PART I – UNDERSTANDING YOURSELF
- Your DISC® Graphs
- Your Behavioral Style Overview
- Strengths and Struggles
- Management Strategies
- What Motivates Your Style
- Work Preferences for Your Style
- Communication Tips for Others
- Summary of Your Style
PART II – APPLICATION OF DISC® STYLES
- Application, Application, Application
- The Four Basic DISC® Styles Overview Chart
- How To Identify Another Person’s Behavioral Style
- What is Behavioral Adaptability?
- How to Modify Your Directness and Openness
- Tension Among the Styles
- Action Plans With All Four Styles
- Building And Maintaining Rapport Throughout The Selling Cycle
- Phase 1: Building Rapport During Initial Contact
- Phase 2: Maintaining Rapport in the Exploring Stage
- Phase 3: Maintaining Rapport in the Collaborating Stage
- Phase 4: Maintaining Rapport in the Confirming Stage
- Phase 5: Maintaining Rapport in the Assuring Stage
- Summary of Selling Each DISC® Style in Each Phase of the Sales Process
The DISC® Assessment is valuable for individuals and all types of organizations; public or private, large or small.
Our proven, scientific measurement tool will assist you in specific areas that directly impact productivity:
- Improving Executive Team Performance
- Developing Sales Leaders
- Making Smarter Hiring Decisions of Sales Reps
- Increasing Employee Retention
- Leading People More Effectively Through Improved Communication
- Increasing Profitability
- Growing Sales
Shop our online store with complete confidence.
All orders are processed safely and securely.